Join Chamber investor Phillips Lytle LLP for this event:
The Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA), recently signed into law by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, will have an extraordinary impact on New York State’s economy. Hear from policy and regulatory expert, Darren Suarez, on the effects this new legislation will have on your business and how best to prepare for the future. The program will cover:
- New York’s “Sweeping Energy Policy”: Revisiting Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS), the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), the Clean Energy Standard (CES) and Zero Emission Credits (ZECs)
- The Important Voice of Business in Developing the Climate Roadmap
- CLCPA’s Impact on Energy Cost, Operational Cost and Global Competitiveness
- Transparency: The Need for Cost to Achieve and the Future of Subsidized Climate Action
- What’s Next: Advancing Energy Policy That Is Effective, Affordable, Predictable, Inclusive and Repeatable
Senior Director of Government Affairs
The Business Council of New York State, Inc.
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Program
Please contact Stephanie Caluori at email@example.com or (716) 847-8322.