2022 Induction of Honored Alumni
to the Williamsville Wall of Fame
VIDEO OF INDUCTEES via Twitter
The Williamsville Education Foundation is proud to announce 10 new inductees to the Williamsville Wall of Fame. These individuals will be formally inducted at the Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony Awards Breakfast at the Country Club of Buffalo on November 10, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. The Williamsville Wall of Fame recognizes distinguished alumni of the Williamsville Central School District who serve as role models for today’s students, demonstrating the importance of school and the power of learning.
The Class of 2022 Wall of Fame Inductees are:
- Eric Bodamer, Senior Designer for Adidas Hockey – Class of 1988
- Rachel DiNunzio, Author/Illustrator and founder of Radish Lane – Class of 2007
- Julie Gentner-Murphy, Financial Planner, L&M Financial – Class of 1999
- Bradley Hahn, Founder/Executive Director, Explore Buffalo – Class of 2009
- Brad Sprague, Chief, Main-Transit Fire Department – Class of 2004
- Cindy Wyatt, Athlete/International Referee – Class of 1961
- Dave Henning, Colonel, United States Army – Class of 1996
- Daniel Summers, Professional Chemical Engineer – Class of 1973
- David Flynn, Partner, Phillips Lytle LLP – Class of 1979
- Rachelle Paul, Athletic Director, Saint Peter’s University – Class of 1999
The Awards Breakfast introduces the 2022 honorees to the public and showcases the caliber of graduates produced by Williamsville schools. Following the breakfast ceremony, the new inductees return to their alma maters as guests of honor at special student assemblies. These school-based programs link the past with the present, as the new Wall of Fame members speak to current students about achieving their dreams.
The Wall of Fame is hosted biennially by the Williamsville Education Foundation, Inc. Since it was established in 2000, the Wall of Fame has recognized more than 100 Williamsville alumni for their contributions and accomplishments.
The Williamsville Education Foundation, Inc. sponsors the Wall of Fame in conjunction with the District’s three high schools. For additional information on the awards breakfast and sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.wedf.org.