List is subject to change:
- ARC of Erie County: arceriecounty.org
- Bank of America: www.bankofamerica.com/careers
- Buffalo Employment & Training Center
- (716) 856.JOBS: https://workforcebuffalo.org/betc
- Catholic Health: https://jobs.chsbuffalo.org
- Colvin Cleaners: www.colvincleaners.com/careers
- Community Services For Every1: csevery1.com
- Dash's Market: https://www.dashsmarket.com
- Erie County Medical Center (ECMC): ecmc.edu/careers
- Express Employment Professional: https://www.expresspros.com/buffalony/
- General Mills: https://careers.generalmills.com
- Goodwill of WNY: https://www.goodwillwny.org/jobs
- Home Depot: careers.homedepot.com
- Horizon Health Services: www.horizon-health.org/careers/jobs/
- Hurwitz & Fine: https://www.hurwitzfine.com/careers
- Kaleida Health: https://www.kaleidahealth.org/careers
- People Inc.: https://people-inc.org/careers
- SEFCU: https://www.sefcu.com/careers
- Suburban Adult Services: https://www.sasinc.org/Careers
- Tops Markets: https://www.topsmarkets.com/Careers
- Uniland Careers https://uniland.com/careers/
- Wegmans: https://jobs.wegmans.com/
- West Herr Automotive: https://www.westherr.com/west-herr-jobs/
NY Hiring Now Lists Jobs in High Demand By City
Be In Buffalo https://beinbuffalo.com/work/
Buffalo Job Finder https://jobs.buffalonews.com/
Join the Tronconi Segarra & Associates family!
Do you want to join a firm of choice with over 130 professionals, paraprofessionals, and administrative staff? Where many of our team members have been with the firm for 10 years or more, and provides work-life balance?
Are you looking for:
* Professional growth and development;
* Flexible, remote and alternative working arrangements;
* Competitive salaries, benefits, and paid vacation and sick time; and nine paid holidays
* A culture that prides itself on delivering high-quality services to clients while enabling our associates to enjoy a work-life balance that so many desire.
Are you the type of person who enjoys:
* Planning, organizing and controlling multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives.
* Multi-tasking and managing a large volume of client engagements while maintaining efficiencies and high-quality client service.
* Communicating complex technical matters into an understandable format for clients.
* Directing and maintaining a motivated and empowered work team.
* Managing an assignment budget and profitability for assigned projects and client engagements.
* Maintaining current knowledge of professional standards, and obtaining a detailed understanding of emerging laws and regulations to be able teach/train associates.
Do you have:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting
* 5+ years of experience in an accounting role
* CPA License
* Experience supervising a team on multiple assignments
Why Tronconi Segarra & Associates?
* Unique culture working closely with Partners, Principals & Managers dedicated to mentoring our associates
* Ability to work on high-profile, nationally recognized client accounts
* Exposure to a wide variety of challenging assignments
* Ability to work on special projects and develop a practice area expertise.
* One-on-one career development mentoring program and encouraged attendance to courses presented by the Tronconi Segarra & Associates Leadership Academy
Your new colleagues (and friends!) at Tronconi Segarra & Associates are looking forward to meeting you!
Visit www.tsacpa.com/careers to learn more about us.