List is subject to change:
- ARC of Erie County: arceriecounty.org
- Buffalo Employment & Training Center
- (716) 856.JOBS: https://workforcebuffalo.org/betc
- Catholic Health: https://jobs.chsbuffalo.org
- Colvin Cleaners: www.colvincleaners.com/careers
- Community Services For Every1: csevery1.com
- Dash's Market: https://www.dashsmarket.com
- Erie County Medical Center (ECMC): ecmc.edu/careers
- Express Employment Professional: https://www.expresspros.com/buffalony/
- General Mills: https://careers.generalmills.com
- Goodwill of WNY: https://www.goodwillwny.org/jobs
- Home Depot: careers.homedepot.com
- Horizon Health Services: www.horizon-health.org/careers/jobs/
- Hurwitz & Fine: https://www.hurwitzfine.com/careers
- Kaleida Health: https://www.kaleidahealth.org/careers
- People Inc.: https://people-inc.org/careers
- SEFCU: https://www.sefcu.com/careers
- Suburban Adult Services: https://www.sasinc.org/Careers
- Tops Markets: https://www.topsmarkets.com/Careers
- Wegmans: https://jobs.wegmans.com/
- West Herr Automotive: https://jobs.wegmans.com/
Create a Career You Love & Make an Impact
Now Hiring at 12 Locations Throughout WNY
Join Buffalo Rehab Group, Western New York's leading provider of Physical & Occupational Therapy. Our mission is to provide extraordinary service & exceptional care that focuses on restoring the lives of community members.
We offer an array of benefits that support your personal and professional goals, including tuition reimbursement, 401K, career advancement, and specialty training in a collaborative team setting.
Learn more at BuffaloRehab.com/Careers.
- Provide physical therapy (PT) services, including evidence-based patient care and patient engagement.
- Establish physical therapy interventions based upon patient evaluation and examination, physician orders, and patient goals for therapy.
- Develop individualized Plans of Care (POC) for each patient; discuss POC and expected outcome of treatment plan with patients.
- Utilize appropriate patient care protocols relating to physical, psychosocial, and developmental needs for patients.
- Perform appropriate physical therapy techniques and procedures, including utilizing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, stretching, equipment, and hands-on therapy.
- Record findings, patient progress, and all procedures performed in EMR; modify POC if needed; educate patients and family members on the recovery process and in-home programs.
- Provide continuity of patient care through written and verbal communication with other health care professionals; make recommendations for needed patient care equipment prior to patient discharge.
- Engage in problem-solving and decision-making with POC and patient goals top of mind.
- Train Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs) regarding therapeutic methods, BRG standards of care, and patient and team engagement.
- Supervise PTA work and provide professional guidance as required.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate effective time management.
- Take full responsibility for actions and results.
- Maintain knowledge of therapeutic exercises, modality applications, basic manual therapy skills, and patient care techniques.
- Meet or exceed & take ownership of standards as outlined in Clinical Policy.
- Maintain professional licensing as required by New York State and Buffalo Rehab Group.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)