List is subject to change:
- ARC of Erie County: arceriecounty.org
- Catholic Health: https://jobs.chsbuffalo.org
- Colvin Cleaners: www.colvincleaners.com/careers
- Community Services For Every1: csevery1.com
- Dash's Market: https://www.dashsmarket.com
- Erie County Medical Center (ECMC): ecmc.edu/careers
- Express Employment Professional: https://www.expresspros.com/buffalony/
- General Mills: https://careers.generalmills.com
- Goodwill of WNY: https://www.goodwillwny.org/jobs
- Home Depot: careers.homedepot.com
- Horizon Health Services: www.horizon-health.org/careers/jobs/
- Hurwitz & Fine: https://www.hurwitzfine.com/careers
- Kaleida Health: https://www.kaleidahealth.org/careers
- People Inc.: https://people-inc.org/careers
- SEFCU: https://www.sefcu.com/careers
- Suburban Adult Services: https://www.sasinc.org/Careers
- Tops Markets: https://www.topsmarkets.com/Careers
- Wegmans: https://jobs.wegmans.com/
Assistant General Manager
Emerald Hospitality Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to serve as Assistant General Manager for the dual branded Home2 Suites/Tru by Hilton Hotel located in Williamsville, NY. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting and supporting the General Manager in the following aspects of the hotel: Food and Beverage, guest and associate satisfaction, financial performance, sales and revenue, generation and human resources responsibilities.
What will your job responsibilities and duties be?
- Orchestrate the activities of the hotel managers and hourly associates to ensure the guests receive a high level of service, sales are maximized, associates are satisfied, and profit meets owner expectations.
- Supervision of the quality and cleanliness of all areas of hotel by performing daily inspections and follow up.
- Partner with the General Manager for inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost controls for the food and beverage department.
- Ensure that food and beverage standards exceed expectations.
- Anticipate revenue/cost problems and manages the timing of discretionary expenditures to stabilize cash flow.
- Act as Manager on Duty - nights and weekends are required.
- Maximize revenue through sales efforts, revenue management, and cost control.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for guests and associates.
- Assist the General Manager and other Department Managers in managing the human resource function to attract, retain, and motivate associates: hire, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance reviews, resolve problems, and provide open communication with all associates.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Two years’ experience as a manager in a hotel
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
What perks will you receive?
- Competitive salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount – Hilton Team Member Travel and Discount Website
Emerald Hospitality Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality management: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location