List is subject to change:
- ARC of Erie County: arceriecounty.org
- Catholic Health: https://jobs.chsbuffalo.org
- Colvin Cleaners: www.colvincleaners.com/careers
- Community Services For Every1: csevery1.com
- Dash's Market: https://www.dashsmarket.com
- Erie County Medical Center (ECMC): ecmc.edu/careers
- Express Employment Professional: https://www.expresspros.com/buffalony/
- General Mills: https://careers.generalmills.com
- Goodwill of WNY: https://www.goodwillwny.org/jobs
- Home Depot: careers.homedepot.com
- Horizon Health Services: www.horizon-health.org/careers/jobs/
- Hurwitz & Fine: https://www.hurwitzfine.com/careers
- Kaleida Health: https://www.kaleidahealth.org/careers
- People Inc.: https://people-inc.org/careers
- SEFCU: https://www.sefcu.com/careers
- Suburban Adult Services: https://www.sasinc.org/Careers
- Tops Markets: https://www.topsmarkets.com/Careers
- Wegmans: https://jobs.wegmans.com/
Emerald Hospitality Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Chief Engineer for the Home2 and Tru by Hilton properties located in Williamsville (Buffalo area), New York.
Some of the responsibilities and duties will be:
· Monitors buildings and grounds to ensure a neat and clean appearance and environment.
· Ensures all equipment in the hotel is in working order.
· Interact positively with guests and take action to resolve conflicts to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Establishes and coordinates a preventative maintenance program for the building and its fixtures.
· Conducts site surveys to determine effectiveness of maintenance department.
· Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
· Two years of maintenance supervisory experience.
· Enjoy working as part of a team
· Detail oriented
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
· Great communication skills
· Competitive salary
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life insurance
· Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
· Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
· Paid Time Off
Emerald Hospitality Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations