Strength In Numbers Organization is hosting a very important youth suicide prevention event at Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel on Sunday, July 9th from 3 PM-7 PM called "You Are Not Alone."
We are working closely with families of Madeline Bartz (picture on the left),
Remembering Madeline Marie Bartz
and Makenna Dadey (on the right), Kenna's Fight, who both tragically lost their beautiful daughters to suicide.
Our event name is inspired by Pat Dadey, Kenna's father, who hosts a yearly event in his daughter's honor. The strength of these two families, Sarah Fedus, Tom Bartz, and Pat Dadey is something that inspires us to do what we can to prevent this from happening in the future.
Our mission with this event is to:
1. Bring awareness to youth suicide and mental/emotional health
2. Honor Kenna and Madeline's memory
3. Feature youth suicide prevention organizations
4. Highlight our Strength In Numbers Organization "Youth Mentorship Program" which will directly take on youth depression, loneliness, insecurity and self doubt by providing entertainment and military training such as music lessons, fitness/martial arts training, and more.
The event will feature:
1. Dinner and drinks
2. Live music
3. Guest speakers
4. $10 in Batavia Downs Free Play
5. Motorcycle runs
No parent/family should ever have to feel this pain. We are here to do what we can to prevent it.
To attend, volunteer, or contribute to this cause, please e-mail me at: DanClor@strengthinnumbersorg.org