Amherst Chamber of Commerce's Business of the Year, Gilbane Building Company is a family-owned, global, comprehensive construction and facilities-related solutions firm. Building upon the success and proven track record of over 150 years of experience, Gilbane is recognized as an industry leader that delivers innovative building solutions – from state-of-the-art sustainable buildings to the latest applications in construction technology.
Comprised of over 3,000 multidisciplinary professionals, operating in more than 45 offices worldwide, our best-in-class teams deliver complex, geographically dispersed projects across the U.S. and internationally. Strengthened by our global experience and depth of expertise, we bring the benefits of these experiences and adapt them to our local communities. Across the globe, our teams are committed to the highest standards of safety and quality with a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations.
A leader in the New York State construction market since 1949, we bring local market knowledge backed by global expertise to the successful delivery of diverse projects throughout the region. With offices in Buffalo, Albany and New York, our team brings a wide range of experience across multiple sectors including manufacturing and industrial, life sciences, healthcare, college and university, public safety, sports and recreation, and civic and cultural programs. Notable projects in Western New York, include: Buffalo AKG Art Museum, Buffalo Bills Stadium, and Buffalo Urban Development Corporation’s Northland Workforce Training Center Redevelop
- Pegula Sports and Entertainment picks contractors to build new Buffalo Bills Stadium
- Gilbane Building Company announces completion of phase 2 of Northland Central
- Here's what's coming to Buffalo's waterfront at $110 million remake of Centennial Park
- Gilbane Building Company and the Albright-Knox Celebrate Completion of Steel Frame for New Gundlach Building with Toppin
- ECMC Medical Building Exterior Improvement and Modernization Work Completed